Impacting both the foundational and practical aspects of computational intelligence, Xin Yao’s accomplishments in advancing evolutionary computation and machine learning are making it easier to solve complex optimization problems. Congratulations! More can be found here.
EC Digest is available here: https://listserv.gmu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=EC-DIGEST-L;ee852d34.2007
– BibTeX for GECCO 2020
– Winners of the 2020 Humies Human-Competitive Awards
CFPs (with submission deadline)
– 01 August (Extended): Theory and Practice of Natural Computing
– 07 August: Game Benchmark Competition @ PPSN 2020
– 01 November: EvoCOP @ EvoStar 2021 (Seville)
– 01 November: EuroGP @ EvoStar 2021 (Seville)
– 31 January, 2021: IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (Kraków)
Volume 13, Issue 2 is now available at http://www.sigevolution.org/
In this issue you will find:
- Virtual conferences: the next big thing or a temporary emergency measure?
- Evolutionary AI site with expert podcasts and a COVID-19 intervention demo
- Forthcoming evolutionary computation conferences
- Call for papers