Just click and read! Everybody can use the following personal article link, which will provide free access to the article “Model-based methods for continuous and discrete global optimization” (Thomas Bartz-Beielstein, Martin Zaefferer), and is valid for 50 days, until April 11, 2017:
Here are some highlights:
- Up-to-date survey and comprehensive taxonomy of surrogate model based optimization algorithms.
- Covers continuous and discrete/combinatorial search spaces.
- Presents six strategies for dealing with discrete data structures.
- New strategy for model selection and combination in surrogate model-based optimization.
- Outlook on important challenges (model selection, dimensionality, benchmarks, definiteness) and research directions.
The free access is described by Elsevier as follows:
“Please use this link to download a personal copy of your article for your own archive. You are also welcome to email the link to your co-authors and colleagues, or post the link on your own homepage, Facebook, Google+, Twitter or other social media profile, to tell your network about your new publication. Anyone who clicks on the link until April 11, 2017, will be taken to the final version of your article on ScienceDirect for free. No sign up or registration is needed – just click and read!”