Some presenters make their slides publicly available. Please click on the corresponding links.
Talks and Slides
- Thomas Bartz-Beielstein: “Surrogate Model-based Optimization in Practice“
- Bogdan Filipic: “Challenges of Deploying Evolutionary Computation in Steel Industry”
- Carlos A. Coello Coello: “Evolutionary Multi-Objective Optimization in Real-World Applications”
- Anna Esparcia Alcazar: “EC in industry: the quest for the Holy Grail – from Brain Computer Interfaces to automated testing with TESTAR”
- Michael Affenzeller: “Heuristic Optimization in Production and Logistics”
- Thomas Bäck: “Intelligent Industry Solutions”
- Felipe Campelo: “EAs for aeronautical optimization – some results and challenges”. The presentation slides can be seen here, here, and here.
- Erik Goodman: “How to Introduce Academic-developed EC Technology to Industry”