Dear Colleagues, Professionals and Researchers working in areas of Soft Computing, Computational Intelligence, Artificial
Intelligence and their Applications.
We would like to invite you to submit a paper to 23rd International Conference on Soft Computing MENDEL 2017 which will be
held in Brno, Czech Republic, June 20 – 22, 2017.
The Main Conference Sessions include:
- Evolutionary Computing Techniques
- Swarm Intelligence and Multi-agent Systems
- Mathematical and Metaheuristic Optimization Algorithms
- Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
- Intelligent Control, Bio-Inspired Robotics, Path Planning
- Intelligent Image Processing, Computer Vision
- Chaos Theory, Fractals, Self-organization
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Bayesian Methods
- Advanced Statistics, Data Mining
Mendel 2017 Secretary
Brno University of Technology,
Institute of Automation and Computer Science
Technicka 2, 616 69 Brno, Czech Republic
We kindly ask you to accept our apologies if you receive this CFP out of your interest.
Chair: R. Matousek (Czech Republic)
Co-Chairs: J. Lampinen (Finland), R. Hochreiter (Austria), L. Nolle (Germany)