List of 2021 Tutorials.
- Cesar Mattos (Federal University of Ceará), Felipe Tobar (University of Chile): The Art of Gaussian Processes: Classical and Contemporary
- Irina Higgins (DeepMind), Toni Creswell (DeepMind) and Seb Racaniere (DeepMind): Do structural priors still matter in the age of transformers?
- Karen McKinnon (University of California, Los Angeles), Andrew Poppick (Carleton College): Machine Learning and Statistics for Climate Science
- Maria Schuld (Xanadu & University of KwaZulu Natal): Machine learning with quantum computers
- Lilian Weng (Open AI), Jong Wook Kim (Open AI): Self-supervised learning: self-prediction and contrastive learning
- Shirley Ho (Flatiron Institute & New York University & Princeton University): AI for Science
- Timnit Gebru (Black in AI), Emily Denton (Google): Beyond Fair ML: Towards Just, Equitable, and Accountable Machine Learning Systems
- Toshiyuki Ohtsuka (Kyoto University): Real-Time Optimization for Fast and Complex Control Systems
- Vukosi Marivate (University of Pretoria), David Adelani (Saarland University): A journey through the opportunity of Lower Resourced Natural Language Processing — An African Lens
- Wee Sun Lee (National University of Singapore): Message Passing in Machine Learning